Workplace Giving Benefits Businesses, Employees and the Community
Host a virtual or in-person Workplace Giving Campaign to support performing arts excellence, education and accessibility while increasing employee engagement.
Whether you’re a small business, large corporation or a nonprofit, you can join over 200 local businesses and organizations that are making a difference through their UPAF Workplace Giving Campaigns.
What is a Workplace Giving Campaign?
A Workplace Giving Campaign is an organized, company-sponsored fundraising drive — taking place virtually using email or in-person — where employees are asked to contribute to UPAF. It’s a fun, rewarding and cost-effective way to support the arts and engage your employees.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns make it easy for employees to give — through payroll deduction. A gift can be made over the course of a year or at one time.
- UPAF will assign your company a Loaned Executive to help with your program. We’ll also provide your company's Workplace Giving Ambassador with:
- Access to our Prop Shop, with everything you need to conduct your campaign virtually or in-person
- Speakers and performers to entertain and educate your employees through their electronic devices or at the office
- Show tickets and other incentives that will help make your campaign a success
- Brochures and pledge forms — digital or hard copy
Why Host a UPAF Workplace Giving Campaign?
Engage and Retain Talent
Being a good corporate citizen increases employee engagement, and employee engagement reduces turnover. This directly affects your bottom line.
Build Strong Teams
- Employees from different levels and departments come together for a common cause
- Emerging leaders can be identified and given the recognition they deserve
Strengthen Southeastern Wisconsin
The performing arts stimulate the economy, help attract and retain innovative companies and employees to the region, improve GPAs and lower dropout rates, and unify people through shared experiences.
The companies and organizations that have Workplace Giving Campaigns make our mission possible. We are very grateful for your commitment to our community. Click here to find a listing of these generous businesses!
How do you get started setting up a Workplace Giving Campaign?
Learn how partnering with the arts can add energy and employee engagement within your organization.
Fill out the info below and we will follow up with you!
Plus, you'll receive 2 free performance tickets.
2020 Baird Award for Workplace Giving, Presented to Clarios
This annual award recognizes one company that excels in the following areas:
- Active involvement by CEO
- Encouragement of Leadership giving
- Increased employee participation
- Growth in company’s median gift
- Encouragement of new donors
Clarios hosted a highly successful 2020 Workplace Giving Campaign, with employee contributions up by 45% over 2019, for a total of $47,000 raised. The company demonstrated a great deal of ingenuity throughout the campaign, such as hosting a digital family dance class for colleagues to enjoy alongside their children, and motivated employees to give by matching their donations. Thank you, Clarios, for your exceptional support.
EPIC Award, Standing for Exceptional Performance in a Campaign, Presented to We Energies
This coveted honor has been presented only twice before and recognizes a company for its extraordinary dedication to UPAF.
We Energies is a highly committed UPAF partner. Despite the pandemic, We Energies employees increased total giving by 13%, raising over $175,000, and the We Energies Foundation provided a dollar-for-dollar match, a longstanding tradition. The We Energies Foundation renewed its generous $500,000 gift, has been the presenting sponsor of Next Generation UPAF — an affinity group for emerging leaders — for many years, and also sponsors one of UPAF’s Loaned Executives, which are integral to the success of Workplace Giving Campaigns. We Energies also encourages team participation in the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite. Thank you to We Energies Foundation for your continued support of UPAF and the performing arts!