Workplace Giving Benefits Businesses, Employees and the Community
Host a Workplace Giving Campaign to support performing arts excellence, education and accessibility while increasing employee engagement.
Whether you’re a small business, large corporation or a nonprofit, you can join over 200 local businesses and organizations that are making a difference through their UPAF Workplace Giving Campaigns.
What is a Workplace Giving Campaign?
A Workplace Giving Campaign is an organized, company-sponsored fundraising drive where employees are asked to contribute to UPAF. It’s a fun, rewarding and cost-effective way to support the arts and engage your employees.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns make it easy for employees to give — through payroll deduction. A gift can be made over the course of a year or at one time.
- UPAF will assign your company a Loaned Executive to help with your program. We’ll also provide your company's Workplace Giving Ambassador with:
- Speakers and performers
- Show tickets and other incentives that will help make your campaign a success
- Brochures and pledge forms
Why Host a UPAF Workplace Giving Campaign?
Engage and Retain Talent
Being a good corporate citizen increases employee engagement, and employee engagement reduces turnover. This directly affects your bottom line.
Build Strong Teams
- Employees from different levels and departments come together for a common cause
- Emerging leaders can be identified and given the recognition they deserve
Strengthen Southeastern Wisconsin
The performing arts stimulate the economy, help attract and retain innovative companies and employees to the region, improve GPAs and lower dropout rates, and unify people through shared experiences.
2019 Baird Award for Workplace Giving, Presented to Rockwell Automation
This annual award recognizes one company that excels in the following areas:
- Active involvement by CEO
- Encouragement of Leadership giving
- Increased employee participation
- Growth in company’s median gift
- Encouragement of new donors
UPAF Staff and Loaned Executives review campaign activity and the awardee is recognized at the UPAF Campaign Finale.
The companies and organizations that have Workplace Giving Campaigns make our mission possible. We are very grateful for your commitment to our community. Click here to find a listing of these generous businesses!
How do you get started setting up a Workplace Giving Campaign?
Learn how partnering with the arts can add energy and employee engagement within your organization.
Fill out the info below and we will follow up with you!
Plus, you'll receive 2 free performance tickets.