Workplace Giving Benefits Businesses, Employees and the Community
Host a virtual or in-person Workplace Giving Campaign to support performing arts excellence, education and accessibility while increasing employee engagement.
Whether you’re a small business, large corporation or a nonprofit, you can join over 200 local businesses and organizations that are making a difference through their UPAF Workplace Giving Campaigns.
What is a Workplace Giving Campaign?
A Workplace Giving Campaign is an organized, company-sponsored fundraising drive — taking place virtually using email, in-person or using a hybrid approach — where employees are asked to contribute to UPAF. It’s a fun, rewarding and cost-effective way to support the arts and engage your employees.
- Workplace Giving Campaigns make it easy for employees to give — through payroll deduction. A gift can be made over the course of a year or at one time.
- UPAF will assign your company a Campaign Coordinator to help with your program. We’ll also provide your company's Workplace Giving Ambassador with:
- Access to our Prop Shop, with everything you need to conduct your campaign virtually, in-person or using a hybrid approach
- Speakers and performers to entertain and educate your employees through their electronic devices or at the office
- Show tickets and other incentives that will help make your campaign a success
- Brochures and pledge forms — digital or hard copy
Why Host a UPAF Workplace Giving Campaign?
Engage and Retain Talent
Being a good corporate citizen increases employee engagement, and employee engagement reduces turnover. This directly affects your bottom line.
Build Strong Teams
- Employees from different levels and departments come together for a common cause
- Emerging leaders can be identified and given the recognition they deserve
Strengthen Southeastern Wisconsin
The performing arts stimulate the economy, help attract and retain innovative companies and employees to the region, improve GPAs and lower dropout rates, and unify people through shared experiences.
The companies and organizations that have Workplace Giving Campaigns make our mission possible. We are very grateful for your commitment to our community.
How do you get started setting up a Workplace Giving Campaign?
Learn how partnering with the arts can add energy and employee engagement within your organization.
Fill out the info below and we will follow up with you!