When you give to UPAF, you’re part of a community that sustains our region’s exceptional performing arts scene and empowers our Member Groups to make the arts available to everyone.
Because of your support, Southeastern Wisconsin’s world-class performing arts groups can continue to entertain as well as offer unique educational opportunities and accessible performances. Their work inspires hope, improving life outcomes for people regardless of socioeconomic status.
Ways to Give:
- Donate online (Make a one-time gift or become a sustaining monthly donor)
- Mail a check to UPAF at 301 W. Wisconsin Ave, Ste. 600, Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Call 414-273-UPAF (8723) to pay or pledge over the phone, or for information about stock donations
- Give through your UPAF Workplace Giving Campaign (or start one if your organization does not have one)
- Give a legacy gift. Learn more about Planned Giving through your estate.
Your contribution makes our community better!
Benefits of Giving
When you donate to UPAF as an individual or with a company gift, you’re eligible for valuable donor benefits.
One of the Many Individual Donor Benefits Is the UPAF SMART CARD
With an individual gift to UPAF of $100 or more you receive the UPAF SMART CARD, sponsored by Associated Bank, which gives you one “buy one get one free” ticket offer at each of the 14 UPAF Member Groups — up to a $750 value!
With a gift of $300 or more, you will enjoy additional “buy one, get one free” ticket offers for a total of 28 performances!
The UPAF SMART CARD also includes discounts at many of our area’s popular restaurants for the perfect night out — dinner and a show!
All Donors Receive:
- UPAF’s Arts Beat email newsletter, which is packed with performance highlights, ticket giveaways and UPAF updates
- An invitation to the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite, Finish Line Party