Perform support functions to ensure efficient and effective administrative operations within the Chief Development Officer’s office; to provide support as determined by the Vice President of Development & Member Relations for the Campaign.
Reports to: Vice President of Development & Member Relations
Date: November 3, 2015
- Assists Chief Development Officer with proposal and solicitation preparation, meeting scheduling and overall calendar management.
- Support the Vice President of Development with all Campaign solicitation functions including; preparation of appeals, material management and tracking all correspondence with solicitors.
- Provides administrative support to Vice President of Development and Development Directors on strategic planning and all campaign-related activities.
- Provides support for UPAF affinity groups, UPAF Notable Women & Next Generation UPAF. Duties include; managing RSVP lists, event preparation and setup, taking meeting minutes and general member correspondence.
- Supports Development Directors with Cabinet Management. Duties include, scheduling meetings, management of division rosters and assisting with appeal tracking for each UPAF Cabinet division.
- Any and all other reasonable duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Writing, Marketing, Journalism, or other similar background preferred.
Job related experience:
A minimum of one year of direct nonprofit and/or for profit organization experience. Candidate must have strong written, verbal, and computer skills. The ability to support multiple projects a must.
- Strong and highly effective organizational and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and engaging disposition; comfortable working with individuals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Creative problem solving and ability to focus and prioritize multiple duties.
- Proficient in basic computer programs, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to manage a complex schedule.
- Strong time management skills to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Commensurate with experience with full benefits inclusive of health insurance, life and long term
disability insurance, savings retirement plan.
Apply by including your resume and cover letter stating your interest and qualifications for the job.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Christine Culver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.