AS A NEXT GENERATION UPAF MEMBER, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- An invitation to exclusive Next Generation UPAF events, including a reception and performance featuring a UPAF Member Group
- Access to purchase a Next Generation UPAF Season Sampler, available only to Next Gen members, which features opportunities to experience distinct performances.
EVENTS MAY INCLUDE:
- Reception/backstage tours
- Meet & greets with artists
- Talk-backs with performers
- Leadership opportunities to serve on UPAF committees and UPAF Member Group boards
- Exclusive ticket discounts and special offers
DONORS WHO CONTRIBUTE $1,000 OR MORE ALSO RECEIVE:
- Invitation to the UPAF Executive Leadership Series, which consists of exclusive events hosted by prominent area CEOs four times a year. Past participants include Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Executive; Gale Klappa, chairman, president and CEO of We Energies; and Rich Meeusen, chairman, president and CEO of Badger Meter.
- Special access to attend UPAF Member Group open rehearsals
- Two registrations to the UPAF Ride for the Arts, sponsored by Miller Lite
UPAF CONNECT, PRESENTED BY THE BRICO FUND
- New members of Next Generation UPAF are eligible to dedicate a portion of their gift to UPAF Connect, a new outreach program that connects the performing arts to underserved neighborhoods.
- Existing members who increase their gifts by $50 or more in honor of UPAF’s 50th Anniversary Campaign are also eligible to dedicate a portion of their gift to UPAF Connect.
- Next Generation UPAF members and their families will be invited to participate in volunteer opportunities with UPAF Connect.
For more information, contact us via email or 414-273-8723.
NEXT GENERATION 2017 CO-CHAIRS
Left to right, Kerri Kilbourne, Bostik Inc.; Isaac Roang, Quarles & Brady, LLP; Tim Stewart, Dewitt Ross & Stevens.
2017 Next Generation UPAF Council Members
Adam Bartos, MSI Data
Erin Burke, SVA Plumb Financial
Brian Cole, Baird
Matt Drvaric, Riverwater Partners LLC
Caryn Esten, Froedtert Health
Jack Johnson, Ahead LLC
Mike Kellman, North Shore Bank
Mike King, Zilber
Hallie Knippel, We Energies
Jason Lininger, KPMG
James Madlom, Mueller Communications
Samantha Maldonado, Northwestern Mutual
Katie Matias, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Josh Palleon, BMO Harris Bank
Jim Ramsey, Ernst & Young LLC
Karlyn Rappé Agnew, Marquette University
Brenda Reinke, Kahler Slater
John Shusterich, Deloitte LLP
Brooke Tabbert, Junior Achievement
Martin Tierney, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
Craig Williams, We Energies